Boot Camp for New (and lightly-trained) Supervisors
There are some fundamental leadership concepts that can be a great help. The first part of the course is about the qualities of a leader. Who do you need to be in order to build trust and respect? The second part includes specific tools that you can use to create positive working relationships, more accountability, and higher motivation.
You will learn:
- The two leadership qualities that front line employees expect from great leaders
- How to give developmental feedback in an objective way that makes it easy to hear and act on
- The importance of moving from “bud” to “boss”
- To delegate appropriately
- How to create a culture of high performance and positivity which leads to higher efficiency and productivity
If you are a new supervisor, a supervisor who wants to brush up on your skills, or a supervisor of a new supervisor – this course will help you and the people who work for you be more successful.